There may be occasions where homeowners need to borrow money but for various reasons, may not be able to remortgage to raise the extra funds.
Possible reasons where a remortgage is not an option are:
- You are tied into a mortgage for a set amount of time and there are high penalty costs for redeemimg your mortgage early
- You may fail the affordability or lending criteria of your current mortgage lender and cannot get a further advance with them
- You may have a very low interest rate which you would lose if you remortgaged
- You may be on an interest only deal but would have to change to a full repayment mortgage product if you remortgaged
- You may have experienced some financial difficulties and are unable to remortgage
- You may need funds quickly
Some of the reasons people want a secured loan are:
- To consolidate unsecured borrowing such as credit cards and store cards
- For home improvements
- To inject cash into a new business venture
- Loans from £10,000 to £2,500,000
- up to 95% loan to value
- Interest only options
- Low redemption costs
- Low rates
- Adverse credit
- 3-30 year term
Contact us today on 01993 864552 or email email@example.com if you would like to discuss the possibility of taking out a
THINK CAREFULLY ABOUT SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
Consolidating your debt may increase the amount you pay back overall and extend the repayment period of your debts.